When the hero and the villain have to team up to defeat an even bigger, more threatening villain
friendly reminder that if harry would have been a girl snape would have treated her like petyr baelish treats sansa stark ✿◕‿◕✿
lets play “how rude can i be until u realize i dont like u”
- rin coming home late and sosuke trying to wait up for him on rin’s bottom bunk and falling asleep there and rin just sliding in next to him because he doesnt have the heart to wake him
- sosuke getting needy in the middle of the night and crawling out of his bunk to join rin on the bottom
- sosuke already up on his bed when rin gets out of the shower and refusing to move because he’s too exhausted and rin muttering about it as he reluctantly climbs up the ladder to sleep up there with him for a change
- momo bursting into the room one afternoon only to find the two of them entangled on the bottom bunk taking a nap
- rin trying to study at his desk and sosuke tossing wads of paper down at him from the top bunk and then it turns into an all out war where they’re just throwing shit at each other and making pew pew sound effects w/ their mouths as they do it
- sosuke hanging his head upside down over the side of his bunk so rin can kiss him goodnight spider-man style
- sosuke making fun of rin from his top bunk and rin kicking angrily at his mattress from the bottom while sosuke just laughs and laughs
- sosuke waking up before rin and leaving cutesy-ass post-it note messages next to rin’s pillow saying shit like “you toss so much in your sleep i thought we were having an earthquake last night” or “you look lovely with all that dried drool on your face”
Hey, fish boy!
G O T C H A
I didn’t expect less from my favourite Kōhai
on an unrelated note, the fishing department has been receiving a multitude of panic calls about the state of mackerel in the ocean and would like to formally ask for this to stop and to state that the mackerel are fine.